Hi All,
Is it possible to pull data from Power BI into Anaplan. I know it's possible to do it the other way round.
But I need to take data from Power BI and push it into Anaplan.
Thanks,
Stu
Hi @snewton,
At this time this feature is currently not available. Anaplan can only send data to Power Bi not receive.
This may be something which gets developed down the road on the roadmap but I am not aware of an ETA.
Daanish
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…