Hi,
Anyone to help please, I have spent the last 4 days trying to complete this activity. I have followed all the steps but I keep getting errors. I think that there might be some steps missing in the tutorials. Please help me.
You have to Map the code to the Employee dimension, rest columns are the line items.
Spend some time to understand the mapping.
Thanks
Arun
Hello @Chichi
Please edit the date format on the right hand side under the line item tab. You can setup the format as per your file content.
You need to understand the training , these are explained as part of the training. If you skip any step, it will be difficult to proceed for you.
@Chichi
A few points to check in the mapping process.
great post. was exactly what I needed
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…