Hi,
I have installed Anaplan Excel Add-in 4.2 version. But now I am not able to open files which were prepared on Anaplan Excel Add-in 3.4. IF I open a file it closes down automatically.
What is the workaround for this issue?
Regards,
Ajinkya
I am sorry to hear about this issue. You have to convert the file before being able to use it, watch this short training.
If that doesn't solve your issue, please use the "contact support" button in the "add-in help" section of the ribbon to raise a support ticket.
Kind regards,
Magali
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…