Struggling with finding a solution to the error below. Also I attached my import actions and imports from data sources. I hope someone can guide me in the right direction!
@Giovanni4
Looking at SS, it doesn't tell anything - could you please share the details section of Import error log.
I would say it might be because of the Saved View - which is displaying the parent values as well. And those parent values are getting extracted but getting ignored in your target module
Misbah
I am confused on what you mean by SS. It is an issue with my beginning inventory, here is a screenshot of the error details.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…