Created the SYS01 Time Settings by Year module, added and formatted the line items, and added the formulas ..
How do we properly add dimension on this one?
Hi @Kkouibio
Are you asking about the year dimension? if yes then go to the blueprint of the module & change the "Time Scale" to year.
Thanks
Akhtar
Perfect, got it ..
Hi! I was stuck on this too... You reply worked, though I initially set the time-scale to year on the top line, when it didn't look like the examples, I went into the line-items.
Q: Was this explained in lesson 6? While I'm grateful for the answer, I'd like to understand how I would have known this w/o help so (hopefully) I'll understand when to do this when working with real data.
Appreciate your help!
Ralph
Hi,
I also faced the same problem.
While going through the replies, I came across the solution. Apart from changing the format of line items, we also have to change the time scale of module. The below image might help.
Regards,
Shubham
I had the same problem, this helped. Thanks.
still getting this even after changing the time scal to year for all 3 columns in bluenprint view and also change the format to boolean
Ran into this same issue. This thread helped. The training content seems to have a gap in reviewing Time Scale function.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…