I'm trying to evaluate the statistical forecast by using Apply Hold Periods.
But when I set them,
the almost of product's best-fit forecast is set to New Item Forecast.
How can I correctly evaluate the forecast?
When evaluating forecasts with holdout periods, ensure the software doesn't default to "New Item Forecast" for most products. This can skew results.
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all forecasting software or scenarios. New Jersey DMV
Note: This response focuses on the core issue of the "New Item Forecast" default and its potential impact on evaluation accuracy.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…