Hello,
I am following the Level 1 training and I'd like to know how can I get the same format that I already have in a view, when I use this view on a grid in a UX page.
Find attached two screen shots with both formats,
Thank you in advance!
Alberto
hi @albzenkner
in the new ux , the dimension as page selector are called context selectors which can be specific to only a particular grid as well as common for the entire page which is like synchronize selection for all grids in the page .
Currently your context selectors are linked to the entire page .
Thank you!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…