Anaplan Community Recognized as an Industry Leader

people-business-congratulation-management-corporate-company-customer-picture-id1265208884 (1).jpg

In the last several years, a growing body of research supports the proposition that communities provide tremendous value—to their members as well as to business. Here at the Anaplan Community, this has been a guiding principle of everything we do since we launched this site.

We are here to support, inspire, and connect Anaplan’s ecosystem of model builders and end users. We want all our members to go further, faster with Anaplan! And we believe that’s most possible when Anaplanners have direct access to each other and the shared knowledge and experience that access allows.

To that end, the Community team works to provide the best possible content and experiences to achieve that vision. We push boundaries, try new things, and apply industry best practices and learnings from conversations with other amazing community builders. And we’re grateful to have such awesome members who provide incredible encouragement and feedback!

Along the way, we’ve received some recognition from our peers in the community industry that we’re excited to share.

In February of this year, we were pleased to receive runner-up in the CMX Community Awards for Best Support and Customer Success Community.

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.21.22 AM.png

This came on the heels of the 2020 Kudos awards given by Khoros (provider of our Community’s platform). We won the award for Top Line Growth All Star and received runner-up in two other categories. On their customer blog, Khoros listed us alongside Microsoft, Airbnb, Google, eBay, and others as one of the most successful brand communities in the world and specifically recognized our events program.

Community consultancy Feverbee listed us among their Top 10 Best Designed Communities last year.

We’ve also been highlighted by TrustRadius, the IT World Awards, and Women in IT.

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.33.37 AM.png

Abraham Lincoln said, “Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.” The work we do to build this Community is not for recognition, but for our members. And so, when we are recognized, we want to share that honor with you as well.

So, as we’ve said before, thank you for being such an incredible Community!

Tagged:

Comments

• @AaronW 

Congratulations to you and to everyone on the Community team. This is quite an achievement, one that is well deserved. I took at look at Asana's community site and it's stunning. I probably missed something though - Anaplan Community site is all that and more; plus, the Anaplan Community is much more active. Would love to know what is the criteria. Well, you're number 1 in my book. Congratulations again! Brilliant work, great leadership.

• Thanks @JaredDolich! Always appreciate your support and kind words. People like you are part of what makes this Community a great place to be!

• i read this and this is really good. thank you for sharing