Any reason as to why I am not allowed to turn the Editing function to ON?
Hi @drathod
My question will seem a bit silly, but have you tried to click on the black part of the slider?
. >>>
Thanks,
LipChean
Hi,
yes, i tried that. On your screen, the white button looks to be activated (white color). that same toggle button on mine is grayed out and is not allowing me to toggle back and forth.
is it maybe because I did not allow editing on that module we are using in that spreadsheet? if so, how would I enable it?
I'm not sure that's it, but you can give it a try.
You can go to 'Users' followed by 'Roles -> Modules', before you update the relevant module access by roles.
Let us know.
I have Administrator level access so I don't think that was the case. Not sure if its just my access to the Anaplan workspace or not. I am currently utilizing the Anaplan Access (Beta) that is offered.
After checking with my colleagues, we arrived at the findings that 'Allow editing' is not allowed in My Pages.
I was also informed that the training materials asked you to build in My Pages, but i didn't verify that part.
So in summary, if you can create the dashboard in a normal page, pls do that; otherwise just ignore this part of the training materials and pls email academy@anaplan.com your findings.
Good to know I was not the only one with this issue.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…