Hi Team,
I'm trying to make the cells input ready as these are being referenced in a lookup.
But they are greyed out and I'm unable to change it. Please help.
@shivsamleti
Yes you can enter the data. Kindly select the lowest level from the page selectors.
For Eg: Select US in the first drop down and Chocolates in the second drop down, you will surely be able to input the data
I hope it helps
~Anand
In Level 1 activity 9.2.5 it states the following:
The Unit Price % and Unit Cost % values will be input into the REV04 Price Growth Rates module by the Unicorn Candy Company Product Planner.
The percentage increases will be made at the Country and Product Family level.
The REV05 Price Growth Rates Staging module line items will display the percentage increases at the Product and Location level.
For this activity you would not manually update data into REV05 but instead REV04.
Noelle
I did that but it's still not working for me. Would you have any other suggestions for what I could try?
I'm having this same issue, did you ever figure it out?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…