Dear Anaplaners,
I can't import data to REV02 Volumes Inputs in 8.5.3 Activity: Import Data into Volume Inputs Module. The problem is obviously in mapping. I've tried all possible ways.. Nothing. Who can help? Thanks in advance!
Might be helpful to share a screenshot of the import mapping and the error...
Thank you for your answer!
Today I solve the problem! it was in time format. I canged date to periods, cose right type YYYYMM and import was successfull!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…