I'm not sure how to sync module information, specifically:
Thank you!!
Hi @stukcup ,
I can see you have created some view under loan management module, all other having default module. Click on the module/view it will publish to the dashboard
2. Click on update
3. On the left hand side you can see card configuration, click on Content & ON the sync button.
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
@Akhtar.shahbaz Thank you for your advice, however...
1. I added the grid card
2. clicked configuration
3. Module view
4. Time - default
5. Update
Below is what it looks like,
@JaredDolich Can you please assist?
@stukcup
Hi! Again, you're very close. @Akhtar.shahbaz idea is right on. Here are some suggestions.
@JaredDolich Thank you.
However, it appears I deleted my Margin Summary page by accident.
Is there a way to bring it back? Or do I need to find the lesson in which I created it, and start over?
I'm so sorry for the confusion!
You'll need to re-create it; but, it's not that hard. Good practice for you and will make you super confident in your page building! We're here to help you too. You got this!
Thank you @JaredDolich !!
The reason I couldn't load before is that I had attached the wrong model to the page. Thanks for your encouragement!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…