Will there be "Train the Trainer" courses beyond Level 2, so our Team can be certified Anaplan trainers?
If so, has the course changed titles? We can't seem to locate any current "Train the Trainer" courses.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
@lisagates1
Great question. This is an ongoing conversation first started by @matthewkuo. There is a a Level 1 Train the Trainer which just completed. Not sure when the next one is but you can contact @abewley who normally teaches the course. I didn't see any courses scheduled right now.
If you learn anything new, let us know. Frankly, I'll be the first to sign up for Level 2 train the trainer.
There are other options right now for people to learn Anaplan. Wondering if the academy is relying on them more.
Not sure if there are many who have taken this course here...You can drop an email to academy@anaplan.com to get quick updates on this.
Misbah
Thank you @Misbah.
Agree with you on the Level 2 if offered as a Train the Trainer. I'll look into the items you suggested. Thank you @JaredDolich.
@Adam - any insights as to whether there are plans to roll out official L2 "Train-The-Trainer" certification course for instructors? The demand has been growing and would be nice to have a structured program. I've put together materials I've been using internally at PwC, happy to share if helpful.
Thanks.
I cannot speak on behalf of Anaplan, but I believe that sadly there will be no L2 TTT
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…