Hi,
Can someone explain if it is possible to schedule an Anaplan model to model import with Informatica and where can I find references to understand how that can be achieved.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Aakash Sachdeva
When you are in your Anaplan instance (home page is fine) in the upper left hand corner, there is a drop down in the breadcrumb menu selector.
You can click on that, Cloudworks should be the last or second to last option. Once you have clicked into the Cloudworks instance, there is a button for Processes and Integration. You can follow the steps either in the guide OR what is on your screen at this time.You need no additional software in order to use Cloudworks, unless you are integrating off platform (say to a AWS server). If you run through Process, in short select the Workspace, Select the Model, Select the Action you want to integrate. Then you can schedule it on the right side as seen below:
The URL I gave you in my previous post is the technical document and you can read all about it. There are more pages to the left hand side of the screen for the technical document.
@aakash You can, but if with the release of Cloudworks and the integration of scheduling, inside of Anaplan, I strongly recommend using that process instead as it is significantly easier to use.Documentation: https://help.anaplan.com/96f951fe-52fc-45a3-b6cb-16b7fe38e1aa-CloudWorks
IF you are fixated on Informatica/Hyperconnect to achieve this task, here is the documentation: https://help.anaplan.com/df14049d-c7bf-4408-8397-005015b2d9f8-Anaplan-HyperConnect-powered-by-Informatica
and you will look strictly for kicking off actions and scheduling. As I don't currently have access to Hyperconnect/Informatica I can't give you step by step directions.
Hi @obriegr
Thanks for the quick response, just wanted to understand can a model to model import be scheduled with Cloud works and what are the prerequisites for the same, Is there any need for a server? Where can I find more information on this?
Regards,
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…