Hi,
I was building the Forecast Month chart card. But I wanted the label displayed on the left axis instead of right, but I did not seem to be able to select the axis. Could you please advise how to choose the left axis instead?
Many thanks
Rachael
@Chau
You should be able to get the option. Make sure that the line items are in Rows and the Time is in Columns in the module that you are using to generate the chart.
Misbah
Hi @Misbah
My setting was correct; line items are in Rows and the Time is in Columns.
I still am able to chose left axis; the drop down axis only shows right axis and there is no other selection to choose left axis. Did I miss something here?
Thanks
Maybe system has the problem so did you try create an other new page. Because I try to get right axis like you but no way I always get left one I don't know how you're getting right axis it is so interesting
@benkoz75
You are absolutely right! I recreated the chat, and this time I found the left axis!
I'm happy to hear that 👍
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…