hi!
I want to hide the top level of the items to be added by the function in the numbered list.
This is a function that can be done by selecting Form in the Create Action card.
Can we do it?
Please help.
@KubotaNatsukitry to apply dependent drop-down to the line item used as the selector. https://help.anaplan.com/13135fc6-6d24-4f58-9dc5-8d1e021cff48-Create-a-dependent-dropdown-list--------
Hi - you can't actually use dependent dropdown for this. I tried and submitted a support ticket as it did not work as I expected. The reply that I got was that as the item has not been actually created in the list yet, the formula for the dependent dropdown line item doesn't occur, and the dependent dropdown won't work as expected.
Unfortunately I don't have a good workaround this yet either - the suggestions I received from support included applying conditional formatting and a warning to users when they select invalid options.
How about using a subset?
Or a separate list without a top level and then mapping this back to the original?
Subset doesn't work here, due to the summary item being included in the subset as well.
Flat/separate list works, but just another thing to think about! That's a good option though if it's crucial functionality though.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…