ALM Workshop Recap
We brought @BeccaR back to help us demystify ALM - particularly Hotfixes / Back to the Future! Materials are posted here.
Looking for additional resources on ALM? Check out these Best Practices!
To get started, we recommend reading these articles:
- What is Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- ALM Explained Part 1 - Compatibility
- ALM Explained Part 2 - Testing
- ALM Explained Part 3 - Avoiding Data Loss
Once you get more comfortable, let’s dig a little deeper with the following:
- Setting Production Lists
- Version Settings as Production Data
- Production lists and ragged hierarchies’ logic
- Revision Best Practices
- Managing Frequent Structural Changes During Development
- Model Load, Save and Rollback
- Save Incomplete Changes when Synchronizing in ALM
And for the UX, make sure you are leveraging our recommended ALM Best Practices for Apps.
- All Categories
- 9.1K Forums