Hi All,
How to add E2 Employees#: Active? directly to pivot.
I tried to find the option but failed. I have subset E2 Employees#: Active? in E2 Employees#.
How can I add this subset to pivot?
Please help.
Thanks,Balarama Krishna
@krishnadbr
You cannot do that from here. To include the subset follow the below steps.
Step 1) Go to the blueprint view of the module
Step 2) Go to the 'Applies To' section
Step 3) Click the three dots and select the subset to include
Follow the above snip.
~Anand
@anand.shekhawat Thank you.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…