Reselecting Line Items to show in the UX for Boards and Worksheets
- Current build does not allow the user to add/remove items to worksheets that mirrors the functionality in the classic models. If the line item is not included in the worksheet, you can not add a line item that is in the module that is used to create the worksheet.
- We built the dashboards in the classic models with additional metrics that the users can select to pull into their dashboards on demand and also remove metrics to their saved dashboards.
- Anaplan did supply a method of accomplishing this, but the actions are not what our typical user can navigate thru to mirror the functionality.
- This would cause a level of frustration and could lower the adoption of the new UX.
- Anaplan’s suggestion is to:
- Boards-Make use of My Pages for this. If you edit the main grid or card and use View Designer to show/hide (end users can do this for My Pages).
- Worksheets- No work around identified
If anyone in the community has any suggestions, please post here.