please explain your requirement
@RABINDERSHARMA Do you want to have a comment line item for each row (exp1, exp 2)? I'm still not clear on your ask.
Yes I want comment line for each column or reason explaining the variance.
@RABINDERSHARMA I feel I'm still missing something.If this is the case, and you are looking for a one-to-one relationship, then adding a line item in the module dimensioned by Exp1, Exp2,..... should achieve that.If you want MULTIPLE comments for one item of the list, then you have to create a child list to achieve this one-to-many relationship.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…