How can we use Azure data factory REST API Connector to ingest data from Anaplan to Azure blob Storage? Is there any direct solution or links to this?
There is no out of the box connecter for this. One of the way to achieve this is to build an Azure functionality which can use Anaplan API's to fetch data from Anaplan & then store it as a blob.
@ParisSam
The data-factory doesn't seem to have much flexibility with the REST connections from what I have seen. Where I have built Azure integrations to blob, I found it easier to use a logic app, or power automate.
There is an Azure connector in early access coming in which will respond to blog storage events, and even without the connector I have found using the blobs as a trigger helpful as you can then use the when a blob is updated action to either trigger a flow into Anaplan, or from Anaplan into something else like SQL.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…