Hi Everybody ,
I got stuck while importing/mapping the data into Level 1 - Lesson 8 - REV02 Volume Inputs ,
I have attached the snap shots of each tab ,
Please advise the solution .
Thank You
@AsadA
Looking at the screenshots, it seems that you have not configured the 'Header Row' and 'First data row' correctly in the File Options. Follow the below snip for the clarity
Note : In your case the Header Row would be 2 and First Data Row would be 3. I would suggest you to import the file again and set the numbers correctly, then do the mapping and import the file
~Anand
I have the attached the snap of the error , please check
Great , it worked , Thanks a lot @anand.shekhawat
I am still getting the same error
You are so close ....just configure the 'Header Row' and 'First data row' correctly in the File Options , You need to import the file again , check if it works .
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…