How to map Employees data into SYS08 because I am getting error, I am attaching pictures, only current salary n commission % are mapped.
@amruthasai7979
The mapping seems correct.
Navigate to Employees tab and check if all the Employees are getting mapped correctly.
Navigate to Employee Details Line Items and check if all the items are mapped correctly, if not than map them manually.
Also focus on Start Date and Leave Date. Make sure you map it correctly by clicking on Edit.
You will be able to import it correctly.
~Anand
Sir I think some problem with time mapping
I have edited time format and also I have manually sir. Now it got mapped. Thank you very much sir.
Yes, you need to map the dates. Select YYYYMMDD from the second table and you would see that the dates are getting mapped correctly (Currently ignored in the screenshot).
Hi,
You need to correct the date format to map them with your Anaplan module time dimension. Secondly, check if you have mapped the required column headers or not? Maybe you need to manually map line items which are left out.
Hope this helps.
That's great. Keep learning!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…