Please help. I am Missing data in the forecast version of the REP03 module and cannot figure this out. I feel like I've checked everything three times, and don't know why the data isn't populating.
@bjscha02
It seems there is no data present in the OTH01 Non Employee Expenses Module. You will get to load Non Employee Expenses file in OTH01 Non Employee Expenses Module. You will get this file during your training course only. Follow the training guide religiously and don't skip any step.
~Anand
Thanks for your response. I did load the data in the DATA 01 module, but it just shows data for "actual" view, however, there is a note that says "notice there is no data for the forecast version", so I feel I uploaded data correctly.
For forecast version it picks up the data from 'OTH01 Non Employee Expenses' Module. So it should also be populated to get the values.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…