Building, Designing, and Managing UX Apps and Pages
Get started with the User Experience and leverage UX exclusive features to create the most effective pages for your users. (">⭐ indicates popular content)
Designing Your Experience
Best practices and design principles to keep in mind when creating your pages.
- Reports, Boards, and Worksheets - When to use which? ">⭐
- Accessibility and the Anaplan UX
- Implementation Best Practices: Leveraging Personas
- The MOBILE Way: Best Practices for Building in the UX for Mobile Devices
Leveraging UX Features
When and how to use new features in the UX to help your users work faster and more effectively.
- Leverage the Dashboard Import Tool to Migrate from Classic to UX ">⭐
- Capture New Data From Your Users with Forms
- Hosting Images on Google Drive, Box, or Sharepoint
- Top 5 Design Best Practices for UX—Desktop and Mobile ">⭐
Managing Your UX Content
Maintain your User Experience pages throughout their lifecycle.
- Copy Branch Workaround for the User Experience
- Impact of Model Archival on UX Pages—and the Workaround
- Application Lifecycle Management for the User Experience
Explore thought leadership from Anaplan experts throughout the ecosystem.
- Keys to Success as a UX Designer
- Beneficial Prerequisites to becoming a UX Designer
- Management Reporting Use Cases
- Management Reporting Demonstration ">⭐
- Management Reporting Tips and Tricks ">⭐
- Building and Designing a Management Report Page