Can someone explain my mistake in this data input process:
You should not be receiving any failures as per you mapping settings.
Did you make any changes to the file?
After I changed my module calendar, I did not receive any failures. I think I have a problem on my model calendar:(
Thanks for your response.
I suspect your model calendar did not cover the time set out in the data hence some columns were not matching and therefore failing.
If this is your Level 1 model double check your calendar settings again as they are not quite right!
Thank You Chris and Thank You so much Theanaplanner for the solution, i was also facing the same issue and was not able to understand where I am getting wrong I was got so frustrated and stressed but finally I found the solution from you guys after spending so much time on it I changed the module calendar settings and the import has been successful.
@ChrisAHeathcote Thank you so much! You just saved me from hours of trying to figure out what went wrong. You are the best!