Hello,
Can someone explain my mistake in this data input process:
Thanks,
@theanaplanner
You should not be receiving any failures as per you mapping settings.
Did you make any changes to the file?
Hello Chris,
After I changed my module calendar, I did not receive any failures. I think I have a problem on my model calendar:(
Thanks for your response.
I suspect your model calendar did not cover the time set out in the data hence some columns were not matching and therefore failing.
If this is your Level 1 model double check your calendar settings again as they are not quite right!
Thank You Chris and Thank You so much Theanaplanner for the solution, i was also facing the same issue and was not able to understand where I am getting wrong I was got so frustrated and stressed but finally I found the solution from you guys after spending so much time on it I changed the module calendar settings and the import has been successful.
@ChrisAHeathcote Thank you so much! You just saved me from hours of trying to figure out what went wrong. You are the best!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…