I have mapped everything right in level 1 activity 5 , but the medical cost for December 2020 is showing 36,800 and that is not the right answer.Can anyone please help me with , where I am making the mistake .I have attached my mapping here.
Hi @MarufaKamal ,
Your EMP03 Driver by role module has Employee & Role as dimensions but you have written your formula to lookup the department only, you have to add 1 more lookup for Roles
'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Medical Benefit[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Department, LOOKUP: 'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role]
Hope this helps
Thanks
Akhtar
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…