Hi,
If I run the process "Import Data from Hub" in the Supply Chain Model , I get the notification below.
Anyone who can help to solve this error?
@ceeckman Great question.
typically this can be solved by checking your mapping to ensure Anaplan recognizes all the line items, in this case there is only one.
First Check your mapping
Then make sure 9.2 is pointing to the right line item. If it isn't, you may need to add that to your DAT01 module
Thanks for your answer, but it's not completely clear to me. When I try to adapt the mapping of the action in the supply chain model, I get the following error:
I assume to change the pivot of DAT01 in the Data Hub, but I tried it and the combination of P3 SKU and Distribution center remains in the column headers of the import mapping.
How can I resolve this?
I found the problem, the pivot of the Export view needs to be adapted.
Thanks!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…