Hello.
Please help me for settings of exports. I've changed many variants, but it still wrong.
The pivot
Filter - Months Only
Summarize - none
I try to export grid or table, but it gives mistake for import.
Please, help me for solve.
If i do such export (summarize - none, time without filter):
and import it in L1 model, i see:
It's wrong time period, and i can-t import it
How can I do it best?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…