The expected result is :
But the result I got is as below :
Can anyone please help me why my result is not as expected exactly?
Do I need to delete the rows I have highlighted to get as expected result?
@SravanKumar
This is a good practice problem for moving data from flat lists to structured lists. In this case you must use the system module SYS06 to build the country list. The challenge is how to select the region. I our case we only have the region name but you can usually use name or code. Make sure your saved view looks like this and try again. You'll have to remove the list items you currently have.
The structure is Region->Country->Location
The ones you have highlighted are Regions
Check the Parenting in your country list
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…