Immediately below is what has come out despite selecting 'Show intermediate totals'
But below is what I actually want
Solution has now been found. With the help of Level 3 Support (Kyohei)
1. Go into the Module
2. Toggle to Blue Print view3. Scroll to the right and find a Boolean column named "Is Summary"4. Check the "Is Summary" Boolean for line item that needs displaying at intermediate sum
5. The result as below
I tried this but it is still not working for me.
I have a waterfall in which I want to bridge one number to the other by showing the variances per quarter and I also want to show the full year variance as an intermediate total.
Start: NY Plan IBT
Waterfall bars: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 variances and Full Year variance as intermediate total
End: NY Plan + Full Year Variance
line items "full year variance" ad "NY Plan IBT" are both marked as "Is summary" in blueprint view.
However, I still don't see the full year variance in the waterfall.
Am I doing something wrong?
Hello @LouiseBourgonjon ,
I couldn't find a straightforward answer but have played with your numbers by rearranging them so that Parent and Is Summary are as below and has worked. I hope is helpful.
Thank you for your suggestion @saglago
The disadvantage is that it gives the impression that we move to (55) which is actually not the case, so it makes the variances look much bigger.
I have decided to leave out the starting base and only focus on the split of the total variances by quarter.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…