Hi!
A question - can I suppress zeroes when I'm using a Column chart?
I saw that option in Waterfall.. but I guess it is the only one where I can do it?
And no options about handling Zeroes in other types of charts?
Thank you.
Hello @JoannaAn
Can you show us an xample?
Have you tried setting to zero format to Blank?
Another option is to set a filter to hide items with value 0 from the chart
@JoannaAn
You can try using an IF THEN ELSE statement in you data to return DIVIDE(0,0) if the data is a zero this will return a NA for all zeros which will not show on the final chart.
If you need to display this data in a grid on a page create a duplicate module and use this IF THEN ELSE and use this duplicate grid to feed your chart.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…