In the screen shot for 4.5, there is an action button for "Finalize Assignments". I have read through the user stories and the in the build steps and I cannot find any reference to this.
What does this action do?
Hi @Steve_Newell_Vuealta!
Can you add screenshots from the training? Including the User Story.
@Steve_Newell_Vuealta or @AntonMineev or @BrunoRodriguez - I have the same question. The screen shot provided as part of the UX design process is included below however going through User Stories 2.1 through 2.5 does not mention anything about Finalize Assignments. Or did I miss something?
Thank you for your input in advance.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…