Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to have a sum of line items as a kpi in the UX but can only get it to pull individual line items. I made a line item that has 1 to count the total number of items and want to display this.
Thank you
@bamalik
Great idea. However, to create a "new" line item, you can only do that in the module itself. I would suggest you just add up the line items you want into a new line item then show/hide that new line item in the New UX.
Thanks! That is what I ended up doing.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…