How we can manage the "Delete from list using selection" action in the NUX?
We cannot add a "delete" action to a process because only import or export can be added to a process, other actions can not be added.
Thank you in advance for help.
Hi @Dominika_Dudzinska
Have you created an "Delete from list using selection" action already?
The action will be available in Process settings only after you create it.
Cheers,
Kirill
Hi,
Actually, you can add it to the process and publish process in New UX. You can include some other actions too, complete list: (bottom of this page: https://help.anaplan.com/69250a43-3266-4c04-bda9-bfb50ece9623-Model-actions)
Hi Dominika,
We can actually add "Delete from list using selection" in a process. And that process can be published in the NUX.
Thanks,
Arnab
Hello,
Maybe I do something wrong but when I EDIT a process I can see only Import and Export actions to add to a process.
I can not any others action i.e. delete from the list
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…