Getting an error for dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result.
@lloydramatshaba
Check that the line item used in the LOOKUP is formatted as the same list used as a dimension in the target module.
Thank you, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was entering a list format item as a text.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…