Did we lose the group sorting option (before/after/start/end) in the new UX [screenshots below]
Anyone using any workaround?
Classic UX:
NEW UX:
@himanshu.badhai
No, it is still there, you just need to click on a column you want sorted...
Thank you @rob_marshallDoes it have to be a column for the sort to work? I have a module with Time as columns but I want to sort the list (on rows) based on last 12 months of avg. sales, not based on sales from any specific period/column. Do you know if there's a way to achieve this? If I pivot to bring the line items as columns, apply the sort and then pivot back to bring the Time as columns, I am losing the sort. I know this used to stay in the classic UX. Any ideas on how to solve this in new UX?Appreciate your input.
Can you sort the data the way you want in the "module" view? Typically, that is the way I do it, and then replicate it on the pages.
Rob
Hello, i do not see that Grouping sort option in my choices, only sort. Do i need to update something?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…