Hello,
All my formulas required for Activity- 7.3,Level 3,Sprint 2 appear to be correct.
Kindly confirm the Net Commission formula. As the figures I have arrived differ from the activity screenshot.
Hi @Vaishnavi10693690
Seems like there is an issue in your quarterly commission calc , as I see your quarterly commission is same for the employee but in model it is different for different quarters , please ensure your quarter commissions match
Hi, I am not able to figure out what is exactly wrong with the quarterly figures. Can you please give me a hint or something?
Hello @Vaishnavi10693690,
I'm having the same issue with you and I'm getting the same results per month and I'm stuck for ages.
Did you finally find out what was the problem and you had the same quartervalues?
I'm having 12,316 for Q1 and Q2 and 12,452 for Q3 and Q4 hence getting the same monthly values as per your second screenshot.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Christina
Any feedback on this? Same issue for me
@christina.toumpanaki - hello, any feedback on this? How did you resolve it? I cannot figure out where i am going wrong
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…