Hi everyone!
I just moved the model from one Workspace to Another and now I need to move NUX...
I didn't find any instructions in regards to it.
How can I do it?
Thank you.
@JoannaAn
Not exactly.
NUX does not "live" in some particular WS. Any NUX App can have multiple pages and multiple models in them from different WSs. If you want to make a copy or move a page to a different App there are actions for this:
You have to change Page settings for each page individually.
You can use "manage models" setting if currently only one model is linked.
If you have more than one model linked to a page, you would have to maintain it in page settings
Hi Kirill!
Thank you for your quick reply..
From my understanding I can connect my Current NUX(in my current workspace) to the new model in New Workspace.
But what if I need to move NUX (to make a copy) to the New Workspace?
Is it possible to make it myself or I need to write to Anaplan support?
Thank you very much 😊
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…