New Modeling Experience Quick Edit in Formula Editor
To all the Model Builders and SAs using the New Modeling Experience - we have a new feature that just dropped today.
We have just switched on a new formula editor feature to help you quickly enter edit mode if you have edit permissions.
How it works
You can kick off edit mode by:
- Double click (left mouse button) in the new editor panel
- Start typing (a-z, A-Z, 0-9 or symbols) in the panel
- Press space, backspace or delete keys when the cursor is in the panel
- Paste into the formula editor panel (Cmd+V or Ctrl+V)
Things to note
- To leave edit mode, press ESC
- any edits that have not been committed will be undone
- you will be back in preview mode
- Preview mode is still available in both standard and deployed models