Can you please help I got stuck in an activity (Level1 6.8.6)
Please see the screenshots
Expected
Mine
@SakirYurdagul
Absolutely...Under General Lists, go to your G3 list and make sure you actually have populated the "code" column for the members. If not, then you will need to do that.
Rob
Thank you for your answer sir. Where and how can i populated the "code" column for the members.?
@rob_marshall
I believe it is from the file that had the members in that you loaded. It looks like you just missed the step of filling in code. Go back to the action that loaded the members, click Edit, and map the code to the appropriate column in the file.
fixed with this click
thank you very much @rob_marshall
Hello @rob_marshall
I'm having a similar issue but I cannot find the edit option that you mentioned. Would I have to re-download the file again? Would that ruin the rest of the work I've done?
Here's what my screen looks like:
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…