Hi
I want Anaplan course notes in pdf format for study, Guide me on how to get notes
Sandeep, I like using "text" to study too.
Unfortunately, all of the Anaplan courses I have taken are Video-based and do not have downloadable PDF versions. This seems to be the way for most training materials these days so Anaplan is not unusual.
Anapedia and the Planual are great text-based resources. If you are looking to study particular functions or best practices, I suggest that you search the online reference and copy \ save the page you are interested in down as a PDF. Just be aware that if the guidance changes you will only see this online and would need to download it again.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…