Is there a best practice for managing many subsets(within the same numbered list) from a module published to the NUX?
I have a numbered list with 25 subsets and need a way for the model admin to update the subsets as new list items are added.
@michael.chefer
To my knowledge, No.
I personally stay away from updating/modifying the subsets from dashboards/pages. I surely have automated it but haven't given any manual intervention to that process.
Note: I had a logic to populate subsets and I created a CALC module based off Actual dimension and then imported into the list.
MisbahMIZ LOGIX
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…