How would I go about adding Department and Role to SYS08? I don't believe that was a part of the exercises which I followed step by step. This is what I have for my SYS08:
I have Department and Country...
Department can be imported via .csv file as a part of exercise.
If you want to add the department by using formula, first format the line item as List: Department; then as Department is the upper level of hierarchy in the Employee list, Department can be written as PARENT(ITEM('E2 Employee List)
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…