Hi, did anyone else's NUX card templates disappear? I logged on this morning & noticed all of them were no longer saved.
[edit] do the card templates get removed if you change source models for your pages/boards?
Thanks!Jack
Did your access recently change by any chance? Currently, you can only see card templates if you have access to the model they are based on.
No changes to access - same full access as WSA. I just wasn't aware this was a consequence of changing source models...
@jackcplanning I got a little more info on this. Card templates are tied to the model that they were created on, so what you are experiencing is known behavior -- changing the source model will not include card templates created on a different model.
I would suggest adding an Idea to the Idea Exchange on this topic.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…