Hi,
I am trying to disable checkbox in an app.
I have 3 actions, data load, data clear and data approve.
Once user selects approve then other two actions has to disable.
Please suggest me in this.
Thanks,
Maithri.
Hi Kirill Kuznetsov,
I did using formula in the main module.
Formula :Version. 'Select: Data Upload'[LOOKUP: 'Org'] AND NOT Version. 'Select: Lock Data'[LOOKUP: 'Org']
It's Working. Issue is fixed.
@MaithriK
Please have a look at Dynamic Cell Access or DCA. This setting allows you to limit access per each cell with almost any boolean logic you need and especially very common for cases like yours. Here couple of links:
Dynamic cell access - Anaplan Technical Documentation
Another solution here is to have a dropdown selector for user to choose the options from.
Make a selector from a list "Data Status".
The list consists of three elements:
Data Load
Data Clear
Date Approved
This way user will have a single line item "Select action" where he will have to select between the three options - so no way he will be able to select multiple at once.
On the backend you can keep your checkboxes which will have formula like this: Select Action = Data Status.Data Load
Thanks for the reply.
My scenario is if the data approved and lock done by user ,no other user can not able to run rest of the processes.
The other check boxes has to disable for that organization. If I use DCA it is hiding all the organizations checkboxes. I want to hide only selected organization check box.
If I understoood correctly you have additional dimension called "Organization" which you did not tell before.
Correct me if i am wrong.
If it's true, you just have to add this dimension to the DCA line item.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…