Do you use My Pages?
Hoping to get some feedback from this amazing community!
I have been reading lately about My Pages. If you're not familiar with this feature, here are some links with more information:
- [Video] New UX: My Pages Overview [5 min]
- [Anapedia] My Pages for End Users
- [Anapedia] My Pages for Page Builders
My questions to the Community:
- Do your end users use My Pages today? Do you use them for yourself?
- If your users don't use them: why not?
- If your users do use them: what sort of enablement or training information did you provide to help people use them?
I am also interested if anyone is using Card Templates to support building My Pages at all. It seems like they would be useful for this. There is a recently published best practice article on card templates that piqued my interest.
Personally speaking, I use My Pages occasionally when I prefer different pivots or sorts than the ones provided to me. However, I don't often add new cards to the pages because I'm not familiar with the structure of the model when I'm not the one that built it.
Very curious on other people's experiences!