I am not having any problem during the import process. The import was successful. The problem I am facing is after the import the data that are imported was not imported. I haven't received any errors or failures during the import. I am attaching the screenshots. I am stuck here. I don't know what is missing. Someone please help me through this.
Hi @narmada12 In time mapping, you are mapped to only Jan 20. can you map to "Match Names" and try.Thanks,Manjunath
Still No luck. Import success, but data not imported.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…