Hi I need some help here please:
I think I've imported data in the Supply Chain Model P3 SKU correctly, however when I update the model SYS08 it is blank.
I attach screen shots of my :
P3 SKU
SYS08 Blue Print
Help much appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris.
Hi Chris,
The target (SKU code) you are try to achieve is on SKU levels and the source (Product Code) is on Product Level. So the target is not matching with the source data. I think you haven't imported the SKU details in P3 SKU list. See to it whether you have created the list properly. Hope, this will be useful.
Hi Aswinraj,
Thanks for you help on this. I got there in the end (I hope!).
Is this what I should have been aiming for?
Yeah, you got it.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…