Hello,
I keep getting 0 values after importing SKU volumes
Hi @rajprasad008 @Kalarmani
You both have imported and mapped the data into module properly.Go a head with your things.
If you see data have already got updated into module.
For example In Newyork, Unicorn candy company is promoting sku units with English Wrapper only.You can see this in your csv file for volume imports.
Thats the reason there are values for sku units like Nutzo Bar_EN ,Raising the Bar_EN etc where as other sku units have zero values in newyork.
You have done the things correct.
you have to map the date like m-d-y
I changed the hierarchy at the first time worked but now the model results are all zeros.
Don't know why and how to continue.
Can you please help me?
Can you help on this. I am getting the same problem. I am not data for nutozar please help
Hi @goutam10706394 , can you share more details or screenshots of what issue you are facing?
In the meantime, make sure of the following:
Cheers.
@ganeshd10 Hello, Nutzo bar is line item has ignored or not uploaded in list items, hence I was unable to see the number for nutzo bar in the report. Thanks.I have corrected . thanks for your valuable time.
@goutam10706394 , Great! Happy to help!!
Please do like the comment if it helped you.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…